Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog-Neglect!

OK, someone's probably gonna call BPS (Blog Protective Services) if I don't get a post up here sometime soon.  This poor blog has been seriously neglected this week. I'm just so tired. I can't hardly even lift my hand to type out a word. Well, maybe it's not that bad.  We've been doing VBS this week and as I mentioned, I'm helping out. I'm just surprised at how a week out of our normal routine can make us all so wonky! The kids were totally dragging yesterday morning.  Baby has been grouchy because she hasn't been getting much of a nap. She conks out in the car as soon as we pull out of our parking place at church. It's a 20 minute drive home and then I try really hard to make the transfer. (to the crib without her waking up) Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  And we had fast-food for lunch for the second time this week. I know, I felt horribly guilty about it. I hate doing the fast food thing, but.... something's gotta give.  But I'm not the only one who's wiped out after. All the other people working VBS this week have been bragging about how they get to take naps in the afternoon.  I've been jealous. The closest I get to a nap is sitting in a chair staring off into space for a while. Until I'm jolted back into reality by a loud screeching, "Mommmmmmm! He.... hit me, took my toy, called me an nitwit, tripped me, threw dirt on me, looked at me cross-eyed!" Aye Carumba!  But, tomorrow is the last day.  It's been a good week, but I think we'll all be glad when it's over.  And then maybe I can give my blog a little more attention!  That would be nice!

No comments: