Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Hard Week!

I haven't been posting much this week. Sorry! It's been a hard week. And when I'm having a hard week, I'm not much for talking about it. I don't want to come across as a whiner for one thing. I know that so many people out there have it so much harder than I do. Life is hard. I know that.  I also don't want to bad mouth my kids and complain about them, especially when they're (well, one of them is) the cause of the difficulties. I just don't think that's appropriate, do you? Probably not!  So, unfortunately, when other thing that are un-postable are in the forefront of my brain, I'm AWOL from my blog.  But, I thought I'd sit down for a quick minute while Hubby is away from the computer (he's working on his Sunday School lesson for tomorrow and took a quick break) and scribble a few words.  I really love working on my blog and I miss it when I'm away from it.

No comments: